19 June 2006

haha, thank you clarence for the pepper lunch treat. HAHA! fernie and ree got a shock when they heard that i ate the chicken&salmon combo which costs $15.80 cos they usually eat the $7.80++ meal. HAHA. but well, it's a treat. and anyway, our dear class rep is now our HAO JIE MEI. haha, and i'm sure he is a man of words. HAHA. or rather WOMEN. haha. anyway, i think he will learn his lesson never to bet with clar and i again. haha.

alright, caught garfield today. haha! it is HILARIOUS. haha. garfield is soooo cute? haha. plans to study were screwed as usual? haha. all thanks to clarence lah. started off by saying he wanna watch cars. so he went upstairs to check out the timings. haha. then end up, he say he wanna watch garfield. so yupp, clar and i don't mind. so.... you know. HAHA.

anyway, ripped this off RONALD's blog. haha

GIRLIE test

[ ] my fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
[x] during the summer pretty much the only shoes i wear are flip flops
[ ] my favorite toy as a child were barbies
[ ] my favorite color is purple
[ ] i did Gymnastics
[x] i love skirts
[ ] hollister is my favorite place to shop
[ ] tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
[x] i love chocolate
[x] i've never had a real job
TOTAL:4

[ ] my hair is straightened[x] i have at least 8 friendster pictures[ ] i usually go shopping once a week[x] i love to hang out with friends
[ ] i have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[ ] i've gone to a tanning salon
[x] i've gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
[ ] i have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[ ] i watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[ ] i change my icon weekly
TOTAL: 3

[x] i wear a shower cap
[ ] i would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
[x] my cell phone might as well become a part of me
[ ] i wear mascara everyday
[x] i've been or am on a diet
[x] bathing suits are adorable
[ ] i don't know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[x] big sunglasses are hott
[x] i have gotten my nails done
[ ] i own over 10 purses
TOTAL: 6

[x] MTV is one of my favorite channels
[x] all i want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
[x] i love to have other girls do my hair
[x] i give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x] i hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
[x] carnivals are so fun!!
[x] summer is THE best season
[x] my swimsuit has 2 pieces
[x] im waiting for my knight in shining armor
[x] pianists are so hot.
TOTAL: 10

[ ]you write me a poem and tell me im beautiful and i'm all yours
[x] i am self-conscious.
[ ] i cry often
[ ] my car smells like vanilla
[x] my dishes get washed more then once a week
[x] i don't do sports
[x] i HATE to run
[x] i squeal when i am surprised or angry
[x] i eat dried fruit as a snack
[x] i love romance novels
TOTAL: 7

[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute
[ ] i dance a lot
[ ] i usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[ ] i only have like 5 billion hair products
[x] i love to get dressed up.
[x] every part of my outfit needs to match
[x] i talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
[ ] i would love to have a photo shoot of myself
[ ] price on clothes hardly matters
[ ] i apply lip gloss 50 times a day
TOTAL: 3

[x] i wish i were a model
[ ] i wish i could meet Paris Hilton to slap her --->(slut!)
[ ] i have been something that was slutty on halloween
[ ] i own Uggs
[x] Hip Hop is the best music
[ ] i pop my collar
[ ] i like to be the center of attention
[ ] guys with Mohawks are crazy
[x] horses are beautiful
[x] i'd rather not pay attention in school
TOTAL: 4

[x] cats are adorable
[ ] i write my own music/song/lyric (you should hear my song for trevin)
[x] i would love to visit Hawaii
[x] Valentine's day is so cute!
[ ] white is better then black
[x] i wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[ ] my closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
[x] i hate the grunge look of a beard
[x] i love to read gossip magazines
[x] i love to gossip
TOTAL: 7

[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
[ ] i love Celine dion
[x] My bubble baths ar e 2 hr long
[ ] my wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[x] my friends and i are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other
[x] i like kids
[ ] diet drinks are the best
[ ] im all about being vegetarian
[ ] i refuse to eat at McDonald's
[x] i check my friendster everyday.
TOTAL: 4

[ ] i LOVE life!
[x] i have a lot of jewlery!
[ ] claires has cheap jewlery
[ ] my screen names have x's in them
[x] either one of my friendster profile has/had <3 in them
[x] i would never want to be the opposite sex
[x] it's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
[ ] i have more than 3 pillows on my bed
[ ] i have a stuffed toy sleeping beside me
[x] i love tidy and clean places
TOTAL: 5

HAHA! this is fun. i'm like only 56% girl? haha! hmmmm, this goes to show that this test is not much reliable. haha! alright, so much for Amos calling me a bimbo. HAHA!