12 September 2006


alright GREAT! i'm finally SEVENTEEN now! YAY! nice number. 17.

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY BDAY SO WONDERFUL!

thanks for the nice gifts! :D thank you my dearest section mates for putting in such great effort to make that nice card above! :] love you guys lots!

thank you fernie and wan jin for coming to SA to celebrate my birthday with me! haha!


thank you 06S24 for the wonderful card, piece of cake and adorable, sleepy POOH BEAR!

had a great rest of my bday spent at wan jin's house taking nonsense photos which made fernie, wan jin and i laugh our ass off. HAHA! though part of my birthday was spoiled by the stupid econs test at 1730 in the evening! :X but it's alright.

anyways, check out my unbeatable(with pun intended) eggyolk in my chicken porridge today!


alright! enough of nonsense! haha! i should get back to my sickening I&R :\